Our Social Media Marketing Services
Not all social networks are created equal when it comes to advertising different brands. Part of how we will drive campaign success for your company through social media marketing is in selecting the right social networks to prioritize.
Galactic Digital is one of the few social media marketing companies that are able to provide fully transparent, high ROI campaigns. Our team of specialists supports your efforts to grow through social media.
- Social Campaign Planning
- Audience Growth Strategies
- Campaign Content Creation
- Reporting and Analysis
- Integrated Marketing
- Community Management
Our Social Media Marketing Process
While social media marketing is becoming a more and more popular marketing strategy, we keep our eye on the larger picture. We want to see your online profile through sustained growth and expansion, as opposed to a few quick gimmicks that temporarily elevate your status before quickly fading out of user’s minds.
Too often, companies will develop a singular, but creative, piece of social media content that gets them thirty seconds of fame but fails to produce anything else of interest and loses those potential clients. Our approach engages your audience in a variety of manners. This includes posting content, like photos, videos, graphics, etc. and conducting polls, surveys, and question-based forums to gather an idea of your market’s attitude.
01Setup & Research
Social Media Marketing FAQ's
Web design has a significant impact on how customers perceive your brand. You only get one chance to make that first impression. A great web design will provide users with an intuitive, attractive experience across all platforms while informing them about your brand and increasing your conversion rate.
Is social media marketing a good investment for my business?
Social media marketing is a good fit for businesses seeking to raise brand awareness, drive targeted traffic to their website, and interact with their customers. However, the answer depends on your company’s overall needs and objectives. If you’re unsure whether or not social media marketing is appropriate for your business, contact one of our digital strategists to find out.
What are the advantages of having a digital agency handle social media marketing?
There are many advantages to working with a social media marketing agency, including:
- Access to social media marketing experts: Most businesses don’t have the time or budget to hire an in-house social media marketing team. However, when you hire an agency, you have access to a team of experts who know exactly how to target and engage your audience while maximizing your ROI.
- Maximize your budget: An experienced social media marketing agency takes the guesswork out of social media marketing through their use of case studies, research, and analytics. With all of this information, they can better determine the most effective ways to use your budget and get results faster.
- Reporting and analytics: One of the most important aspects of social media marketing is tracking, analyzing, and understanding all of the data you collect from your campaigns, and that can be difficult and time-consuming. If you don’t know when or why users are engaging with your posts, you can’t adjust your strategy or your budget to make the most of that information. A social media marketing agency not only tracks and reports all of that data, but they also use it to deepen their marketing strategy to get you better results.
- Scalability: As your business grows, so do your marketing needs. When you work with a social media marketing agency, they can effortlessly scale with you and make sure you continue to get the same level of service no matter how big your business gets.
How much should I spend on social media marketing?
Social media marketing pricing depends on a few factors, including the size of your campaign, the number of social accounts you want to advertise on, the amount of your monthly ad spend, and more. Every business has different needs so every budget will be different. For more in-depth information about social media marketing costs and our available packages, contact us and speak to one of our digital strategists today.
How do you measure success and ROI for social media marketing?
We use many factors to determine the success and ROI of a social media marketing campaign. These factors include the achievement of the key performance indicators (KPIs) we determine with you before we start the campaign, such as conversions or increased brand awareness; analytics from trusted sources like Google Analytics; and competitor benchmarks.
Do you make guarantees in terms of the number of followers, engagement, etc.?
No. Any agency that is willing to guarantee a certain number of followers or a definite level of engagement is just trying to get you to sign a contract. We base your campaign success around a set number of key performance indicators that we establish with you before we begin your campaign. Whether you want to drive traffic to your website, increase your sales, maximize brand awareness, or all of the above, that’s where we focus our strategy and deliver results.